Luxman L-507ux low volume on balanced inputs

hi, have to turn volume nearly full on to get listenable volume? have tried different source all same
No problems on analog inputs.any ideas?Steve
smart191
Please check the volume setting on your DAC.  Maybe it is set low (for example, -45db) and needs to be set for maximum volume output.  Your DAC must have it volume set for maximum signal output to your Luxman amplifier. 
I have that unit and never suffered such a problem.

Make sure you are selecting the BAL-1 or BAL-2 on the remote, and make sure all the lights under the meter are off except for LINE STRAIGHT.

Check the back of your DAC to see if there is an output level switch.

Of course, you may have cables wired with the wrong ground so switch even to cheapies to see.
@smart191, If none of the above suggestions work, please post the make and model number of your DAC.   As we recommended above, we suggest you confirm the volume control on your DAC is set to the maximum volume (level).  As @erik_squires noted, the output level switch may be on the back of the DAC (or some level setting on the front of the DAC).

Please keep us updated.   Thanks..
@smart191,  Did any of the above suggestions SOLVE your Luxman L-507ux low volume on balanced inputs issue?   I hope they did.

If NONE of the above suggestions work, please post the make and model number of your DAC.  As you noted, since there are no volume issue on using your analog inputs, it 'implies' the issue is with your DAC's settings (I think).   If anyone has any further suggestions, please add them to this post.   

Please keep us updated.   Thanks.  

hi, thanks for responses, have found it was the XLR to RCA cable,when using the XLR/RCA Adapter with straight RCA works fine?Havnt got XLR yo XLR cable that fit socket on Luxman all just a bit to big.
Steve