Luxman L-410 vs L-530

Guys, thank you for your earlier inputs. I picked up a Luxman LV-112 paired with Tannoy DC-3000/633 speakers & which is the only Luxman I have listened to. I like the sound clarity and details but find the high frequencies a bit too shrill for my liking. (bass adjustments/tone controls doesn't fix this)
I have the chance to pick L-5, L-410, L-530 amps with L530 costing almost 3 times the price of L410.
1. Can you share any thoughts/experiences on above models as to what amp would offer the best sound? I have read L530 is prone to go bad & difficult to repair. Is the high price of 530 worth it?

I also have the option to pick Luxman G-120A EQ and T-215 tuner? Any feedback on these?

Thanks in advance for your taking the time to share your thoughts/experiences to help out a fellow sound maniac. : )
xxtremevish
well your kind of all over the era map here with Luxman,

personally nothing they made after the mid 80's up until their reintroduction was worth buying IMO. There's a few select items from the late 80's -90s that were ok the L410 was one of those, but really the best of the vintage Luxs are pre 85's or the newer current types. 

the L530 is a class A beast i think they were 50wpc pure class A if you can find one they are worth the money and sound very good, these are the predecessors to the current L590 Axii's. I had the L560 version two years newer to the L530 and it was spectacular.  but if you don't have relatively efficient speakers don't bother. as for repair I've not seen any issues with parts yet.  its Class A so runs hot. 

The other Luxmans you mentioned are ok but not in the same class as the L530 IMO. there is a reason its worth more used than the others, its like comparing the entry level gear to the top of the line gear.