Lustre GST-801 as 2nd Arm for Raven One?

OK...I have an old Lustre GST-801 arm that's been hidden away for decades. I'll be getting my Raven One turntable shortly...Is this arm a possible canditate for this TT...as a second arm?
kennythekey
I believe Raul has two of them and likes them.

With the ability for two arms on the raven, you should at least try it as your 2nd arm. Won't cost you anything except for the arm disk insert.
It works for non suspended turntables, so it should work fine with your Raven.
Dear Kennythekey: As Dowunderpoint out I use ( between others ) two Lustre GsT-801.

IMHO it could be your " second tonearm " and depending on the cartridge you want to math it it could be your main tonearm too.

That Lustre is a very good design/build and a must to try when you already own.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Thanks All. My stereo cartridge is the Miyajima Shilabe so I was thinking about the Lustre for a future mono setup.
Dear Kenny: According my Lustre experiences IMHO your Shilabe can/could be very good " candidate "/match to the Lustre tonearm, you can try it: nothing to loose about.

Raul.
The Shilabe tracks 2.5 to 3.2 grams (recommend 3.0). The Lustre seems to top off at 2.5. Worth a listen.
Dear Kennythekey: I agree, worth a listen. My advise is that you try it in both ways static and dynamic balanced ( its natural design .) and make a choice for the best performance, in the static way to set-up the VTF you do it through the tonearm combination counterweight/ring ( leaving the tonearm VTF dial at cero position. )

Raul.
Dear Kenny: I forgot, you can/could try your Shilabe using different headshells ( additional to the Lustre one ) that give you different overall cartridge sound " presentation ".

This move IMHO it is worth to try it too along better headshell wires than the originals.

Raul.
Dear Kenny: I don't have any experience re-wiring a tonearm but for what I read Incognito could be a good choice. Now the headshell wires you can find/buy easy elsewhere and you change by your self.

Raul.