Lumin T2 burn in time?

Hi, I just got a Lumin T2 streamer 3 days ago, and have been playing it continuously for 3 days.   So far I think the sound is pretty good.  Great details with excellent spaciousness.   However, I find the bass to be a little bit thin.   I'm comparing this to my current Cambridge Audio 851N streamer.   The Lumin is 3x the price of the 851N.

My question for you Lumin owners - how long of a burn in period are you giving your streamer/dac before it reaches its optimal sound?  and do you think the bass will improve with the burn in?   

Overall I do like the sound, but if the bass department doesn't improve, it would be a show stopper for me.   Another thing I wished I had known before purchasing this unit is the lack of remote control.   The Lumin App is not bad, but the lack of basic control via an infrared remote is a real bummer.    I'm not looking for full fledged feature set from a remote, just basic rewind, forward, start, and stop.   It saves me the hassle of opening my phone every time to perform these simple tasks.   

Anyway thanks in advance!
128x128xcool
Are you using a preamp or are you connecting the Lumin directly to your amp?
I purchased my T2 in January.  I initially thought is was a little harsh and thin sounding on some music.  However, after a month or so , the harshness went way and dynamics improved.  Bass is very deep and defined.
i also like using the app instead of a remote as I always have my phone or iPad with me when using the Lumin.
I have my Lumin T2 connected to a preamp.   I don't find the Lumin harsh, but I do find it a little thin sounding.   I do like the details and the spaciousness.   Bass is definitely lacking some slams, as compared to my Cambridge Audio 851N.   I'm hoping it will improve after burn in.   It would be a shame if it doesn't, because I do like a lot of the SQ about this unit.
I have mine connected that way as well.  Not sure if your preamp  applies any DSP,  but  I noticed a big difference In sound quality when  I set my preamp in digital bypass mode,  which eliminates all of the  DSP and  sends an unaltered  analog signal directly to the amp.  You might try it that way and see if you notice a difference.  I also thought the Lumin’s tone changed slightly after about 200 hours.
I have a T2 that is barley 24 hours old, It sounds great. It has the same DAC chip as my previous Wyred 4 Sound unit (Saber) but with all the streaming features. I am not as happy with the Lumin app, I have finally got it figured out. It should have been ways easier. It is not very user friendly. I was used to the OPPO app it was super simple to use. I find the Lumin barley tolerable. Maybe they will tune it up some day. It could be a deal breaker for me very unhandy.