Low incoming voltage

Any way to increase incoming voltage?. I am constantly at 109-111V during most of the day. I just happen to be on a leg with many Cannabis factories here in Mich and my local electric service provider (DTE) says this is the main reason. 
I do not think I will get any relief from them and will probably be ok when the weather cools, but very frustrating when I don't have enough juice to efficiently run a pair of monoblocks in a room I just built for listening.
Any ideas on how to increase voltage?.  I have  native 200 amp service.  
Thanks for any input,
Russ
128x128benzman

Showing 1 response by cal3713

I use an Elgar industrial power conditioner (6006b) that specifically addresses this problem and makes my stereo sound much better in the process. You have to buy used unfortunately, but read around and you'll see universal positive reviews. It does need to be in another room though, as the transformer and fan are industrial. I interrupt my dedicated line in the crawlspace and it sits on a shelf down there.

Some people are similarly running on these new high power lithium ion camping units that can run an entire system with great results for reasonable sums of money.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/sell-your-cables-and-conditioners-affordable-lithium-is-here?...