Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
noromance, *L*  Yeah, I noticed...;)

Although, 'lively' is being generous and very diplomatic...*G*

I post late at night/morning when the 'verbal btu's have subsided a tad...

Perhaps an annoying habit, but...one does when one can.

Good morning, BTW....at least, here in NC
It is snowingly beautiful here, much more, since I dont work anymore and do not need to go hurrying against the wind....I can see that with children’s eye now...The sound is better for the ears because the eyes are clearer...Whiteness all around...Silence is white even in the blackness of the night....
Anyone dense enough to compare Peterson to Beck or O’Reilly has truly removed all doubt.
Anyone dense enough to not see that Peterson is right there with Beck, O’Reilly, Limpball and the rest of the alt-right dregs of society is really lost. This moron claims we should " enforce monogamy " that women want to be dominated and that all the poor disaffected white man’s problems are because of feminists, immigrants of color and everyone but the poor disaffected white man. He just spouts his  bile with a better vocabulary  and accent but it's  the same manure.  He rakes in his $80k a month from his deplorables so I guess he found his niche.
Haha...you must have too much soy in your diet if you’re afraid of Jordan Peterson.
More to discover