Lost in Speaker Cable Land - $350 Budget

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with some recc's for my best options. I need two 8ft runs and my budget as stated above is $350. My system is as follows: Krell HTS 7.1, Rotel RMB 1075 and Sonus Faber Grand Pianos. I'm currently using Lat International IC80 interconnects. Musical taste is Classic Rock and Jazz.

I'm completely overwhelmed in this cable land quagmire. I am considering the Lat International SS 1000. Either that or I may just throw my hands up in the air and pick up some home depot lampcord in frustration.

Please help.
alivadariu

Showing 1 response by bhouser

I had AP Oval 9's on left, right AND center Martin Logan speakers before upgrading to much more expensive Shunyata Lyras.

They are a terrific value given their price, and I totally agree with the other posters' recommendations here. They will add alot of mid-bass bloom and weight if you need that. They do tend to be a bit rolled-off on the highs, but in a very revealing, lean system, that may not be a bad thing.

I also feel that you should always go forward with a center cable that is the same as the left & right - timbre matching is very important and cabling can affect that.