Loss of a good man, friend, audiophile Rainwater

To all who knew him, this will come as a shock as it did to me late last night when David Elrod let me know of Brent Rainwater's passing away unexpectedly yesterday, November 2nd, 2013.

Brent was extremely passionate about all types of music and the art of listening, movies, this hobby & obsession, the culinary arts, his family, his puppies and life with a zeal that is seldom matched in my experience on this planet. I've seen another thread referring to him as a dynamic force in Audiogon and audio; I definitely agree with that assessment.

Brent went out of his way to help people appreciate music and enhance the enjoyment of their systems as well as share his own experiences in doing so both before and after the founding of Rainwater Audio.

There is so much to say about Brent; over the years we shared many weekly and more frequent conversations & messages regarding hundreds of great recordings, alot of audio gear, cooking and many aspects of life. His presence, his friendship and his contribution to audio and to life for his friends and his customers will be deeply missed.

Condolences and prayers go out to his family.

Many of us who knew him will miss him deeply.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069

Showing 1 response by tfl303

i must be getting old, thats the second audiogoner i met on this forum that has passed.
R.I P. Brent and Paul you will be missed but never forgotten!