Looking to upgrade a new cart to my TT

I currently have a Dynavector 20xl2L on my Luxman PD-171 TT. But I want to go up one more notch. My dealer sells EAT, Ortofon and Dynavector carts. The three on my list is the Ortofon Cadenza Blue, the Dynavector xx-2 and the EAT Jos No5. Ken Kessler gave a big thumbs up to the EAT. My phono is in my Luxman CL38U SE w/a pair of Aerial 5T's and a JL Audio D-110. Any opinions on these carts would be appreciated. 
luxmancl38
Get yourself a better Dynavector if your dealer can make a discount for you. 
I'm new to MC, drove myself crazy learning about  MI, MC, Ohms, SUTs, MC theoretical advantages, one of which is greater channel separation, ...

I found, the advantages are rarely realized in measured/published/reviewed specifications, same as with MI, until you get into very pricey models. And even some very pricey models have not too special separation or channel balance.

I found AT came out with their limited edition statement cartridge AT ART 2000, I was chasing one of them, ... 

then I found, AT has a current MC with the same separation specs and tight channel balance as that great cartridge (among other things)

AT33PTG/II
https://www.audio-technica.com/en-us/at33ptg-2

It sent my beloved Shure V15VxMR upstairs to my office system, I believe it is the greater separation that improves imaging, which improves involvement, appreciation of individual player's contributions, Jazz trios, small groups, big bands ... and all other music as well. Lynyrd Skinner sounded great last night.

Ask your dealer about Dynavector exchange/upgrade program. 
Maybe you can ship the old one to them to get the next model you want?