Looking for speaker recommendations for CJ Premier 11A

Hi all,
   I have been out of the high end audio game for a while but itching to get back in. I am looking to get another CJ premier 11A or newer low output CJ tube amp. I previously had an 11A and a pair of 12A's. They were paired with Thiel 2.3's and I found the  combo ok. I believe if I had a more efficient speaker, it could have sounded much better. Don't get me wrong it sounded great. But us audiophiles are always looking or the next tweak. That said, Looking for recommendations on efficient floorstanding speakers that would would mate well with the Premier 11A. I have a friend who has Legacy SIG III's and they sound good although he is running solid state through them. But looking at the specs, they seem to be a very efficient speaker.

I open to any and all recommendations.

Thanks for reading.

Dave

dako
^^^Yea I bet the Aria 906 would work in that size room and probably sound amazing with the CJ gear...
I have a small listening room (man cave) about that size.  Once upon a time I had a pair of Premier 11As and a pair of JM Reynaud Offrande (original model) speakers - it was pure magic.  Easily the best sound from any system I have owned.  If I were doing it again I might substitute the Reynaud Bliss speakers for the Offrandes, which probably need a little larger room in order to breathe properly.  But they really did sound great...

I did find that with CJ Premier 11As, mating the proper preamp is the key to good vs. great.

I missed the small floorstander requisite..Maybe check out Silverline Audio Prelude +...I would still go monitors on stands myself...