Looking for speaker recommendations

I am trading in my PMC Twenty5.26’s and looking for new speakers. My room is 15 ft. L x 12 ft. W with a 8 ft. ceiling. The speakers will be driven by Metaxas Solitaire monoblocks and a Devialet 200 pre-amp. Some speakers that I can get in my price range are:
B&W 804 D3
Legacy Audio Signature SE
Paradigm Persona F3
Vivid Audio B1
Joseph Audio Perspectives
Dynaudio Contour 60
Magico A3
I am looking for a greater soundstage and bottom end slam while maintaining the clarity of the PMC’s. I listened to the B&W’s and Paradigms and preferred the B&W’s. Not sure if any of the other speakers would be too much for my room or not? Any comments on these speakers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

darrenmc
If your having a bass slam issue with your current speakers then you have a room problem that changing speakers won't help.  The transmission line PMC will go as low or lower than any speaker on your list.  Two small subwoofers would probably solve your issues along with room treatments for a whole lot less money.  
Goldenear Triton One or Goldenear Triton One Reference would provide orders of magnitude bass slam compared to where you are at currently.

If you are committed to a 2.0 system. A 2.1 system would give you much more flexibility to select the best speakers in your price range without stressing about bass. I run Focal Electra 1028 Be’s with an SVS PC-4000 sub driven by Schiit Vidar monoblocks. Like you, bass is very important to the sound signature that I like, but I find that true full range speakers with woofers large enough to really thump come with trade-offs elsewhere in this price range. I would never run the Electra’s without a subwoofer. The Goldenears would be a nice compromise as they have active subwoofers built into the speaker, giving you a 2.1 system without the footprint of a subwoofer. They sound great also!
I have mostly stats . I have some alto Utopias for driver speakers. I sell Logan, kef, and bowers . I have some ideas if you want to contact me. Five six one eight zero one twenty five ten.
Just some more info about my system and room. The room is fully furnished and carpeted. Speaker placement can only be 12 to 18 inches off the back wall and about 7 ft apart. I am using a April Music Aura Vita cd player and Bluesound Node 2 with Spotify as my sources. Thanks for the replies so far.
The PMC Twenty5.26’s are very good speakers but their low sensitivity (86db)required much more power than your April Music Aura can give.I suspect there is nothing wrong with your speakers they just deserve better amplification with much more power this is why you are suffering from weak bass ,also maybe upgrade of your speakers' cables is needed too.