Looking for some Watt/Puppy 5 Advice

Hello friends. First time posting, any advice is much appreciated.

I've picked up a set of Watt/Puppy 5's, running a Threshold T3 in to an Audio Research Ref110 and after considerable room tweaking I've arrived at really lovely place with the system.

At any rate, I do have a little tweeter distortion on one speaker and am reading about people replacing the driver resistors.

My main question is: Has anyone experienced a "buzzy" tweeter as a result of a failing driver resistor? Or are the resistors pretty much working if the driver is passing audio? To be honest, I've known quite a few low freq drivers to get farty but a distorted tweeter is new to me.
128x128toddburke
Have you tried swapping your speaker cables right/left to see if it changes speakers?

It might be a tube in the amp.
Thanks jperry, yeah I’ve done some quick troubleshooting to determine it’s the tweeter.
I have 3/2’s and had a tweeter go bad. You have to go to a Wilson dealer to get them ordered along with revised resisters. I had the dealer install the tweeter and resisters. Not a cheap repair but well worth the investment in my mind. 
No sir. It is 4-6 screws and two wires. The only critical tool is a soldering iron. You may even be able to find the OEM and the same driver for pennies on the dollar. Get the tweeter's parameters from Wilson and you can probably find a tweeter that is darn close if not a perfect match. Just replace the drivers on both sides to keep things symmetrical.