Looking for some new floor standing speakers

So I am in the market for some new floor standing speakers. I currently have Dynaudio Contour 20's, which I like,but I am looking for a bit more bass and, let's be honest, I am in the mood for something new. My current setup is a Simaudio ACE and a Cambridge Audio CXN v2, however, I have a NAD M33 on order (for weeks...). I listen to almost anything but rap and country, and just a little classical. I like Prog, New Wave, Grunge, and Jazz mostly. I've not auditioned much yet, but I'd like to get some opinions on what might be the best path or even if I should take that path :). I want to stay below $5k before trade-in and discounts.

The ones on my list to try are:
Focal 936
Revel F208
Goldenear Triton 2+
KEF R7

Love to hear any thoughts!

128x128bkmaxey
The f208 will not sound significantly different than the f206, It does dig deeper but tonal balance unless in a small room will be very close and not competitive with the goldenear in the bass. The revel should sound more open and natural in the mids, and many complain about the GE tweeter, subjective tho and it's your ears that need to be happy. Make sure to listen to some crappy recordings too. 

There's a pair of Canton's that are sporting a pair of powered 9'' woofers for $2k. Probably plate amps on the back so if one fails cheap and easy to repair. 
On the other site there's a pair of persona 3f carbon black $5400. I like them with the right components/room. while they only spec bass to mid 40's they can pump.