Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
I will try again. Pedestrian version of engineers' frequent choice...

ATC SCM-100ASL | Speakers | Audiogon

Disclaimer: I have never heard them and am just going after "I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!" assuming that company sound may trickle horizontally.
Harbeth 40.3. It’s the flavor of the month but has stood the test of time (lightly updated) so it’s flavor comes around every few years when many of the others mentioned have come and gone.
I’ve decided I want to go back to my youth, when listening to music was fun and involving without worrying about audiophile insanity!  Gonna give Cornwall IV’s a try and get a nice integrated with tone controls so I can crank Pink Floyd with the lights out and rattle my walls 🤙
dave_b,

"...a nice integrated with tone controls so I can crank Pink Floyd with the lights out..."

Your integrated amplifier did not have meters?