Looking for great tube integrated for Martin Logan Summit X speakers

I've had upgrade fever every since I added bass traps and acoustic panels to my listening room and wondered why I didn't do that years ago.  So I've decided to change my Plinius Hautonga integrated and make the plunge to tubes. I want that sound, and the thought of tube rolling appeals to me.  I was leaning toward the Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated, but after doing more reading, I'm concerned that it won't have adequate power due to the Summit's impedance needs.  I'm admittedly a novice with tubes, so seeking help from the forum.   My room is about 12x15, with the area behind my listening position open for an additional eight feet.  I don't listen at high volumes at all, and my favorite music is female jazz, smooth jazz, Nora Jones type vocals.  Music comes from SACDs and Tidal exclusively - I have no analogue gear.

The rest of my gear:
  • Gustard x20u DAC modified by Rick Schultz
  • Oppo 103D for SACDs modified by Rick Schultz
  • Bryston BDP-1 music streamer
Will I be happy with the Primaluna, or do you have other suggestions in the $5,000 range?  Or should I stay away from tubes for these speakers?

Appreciate your opinions!

Steve
smills59
Sorry to say save your money, the Prima Luna will be a big failure on these, look at the black wavy line, that’s it’s deviation from the ideal flat line!!, and that’s it driving a "very easy simulated Kantor speaker load".
Your Summits will make it look 2 to 3 times worse!!.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/1214PLDPIfig01.jpg

Cheers George
Just spoke to Roger at Sanders.  I ordered the ESL Mk II since my Summits have powered bass units.  Really looking forward to the test next weekend.  Going to play all weekend long!  I will update with my thoughts as I play each one, and compare them to the Plinius.

Thanks everyone!
Should be an interesting shootout.

Technical specs/graphs may indicate absolutes, but it won't guarantee what your ears like.

The PL certainly will equal, if not best the Sanders in build quality/detail.

Just spoke to Roger at Sanders. I ordered the ESL Mk II

Sanders amps are a great anmps and match for his ESL's which is said are not as hard to drive as the Summits.

Read this owner with one, that keeps popping fuses with the ML Montis which are a little easier to drive compared to your Summits. 

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/260674-blowing-fuses-on-a-sanders-esl-mkii/?tab=comments#comm...

Cheers George