Looking for great jazz guitar recordings - any recommendations?

Hello All,

Here's the list I've put together so far, but I'm looking for more and better recordings...   I want good music AND great recordings of such...   I also use these as partial test tunes (streamed from Tidal in MQA) for evaluating sound quality.

Russ Freeman & the Rippingtons, the Album Topaz, Stories of the Painted Desert
Ron Cooley with Manheim Steamroller, the album Day Dreams
Michael Hedges, the album Aerial Boundaries (wow!)
Antoine Dufour,  the single Talk
Gordon Giltrap,  the album Fear of the Dark
Fourplay, the album Fourplay
Jenn Adams, the album Water, Blue Island (great recording)
Joe Bonamassa, the album Live from the Royal Albert Hall
John Williams, the album Guitar Transcriptions (I know this isn't jazz, but its so good)
Nils Lofgren, the album Acoustic Live, Keith Don't Go
Roger Shah and Sunlounger, A Balearic Dinner

What else should I add to my collection?   What moves you?

noodlyarm
Come on... no one suggested John Scofield? Really....

His tribute to Ray Charles is wonderful and the recording is great... Uberjam is stunning...

These two are not “jazz” in the pure form but go from here and go backwards. I have never heard a recording of his that doesnt sound great.
I too am heavily into jazz and beyond guitar. Totally agree with Viridian and Wolf. Will add John Abercrombie for some more challenging and rewarding listening and any ECM recording sounds great. Larry Coryell did some fine straight ahead records and his last Eleventh House lp is high energy and his records on Wide Hive label are rockish but very good.Pat Martino Joyous Lake and Tony Williams Lifetime with Allan Holdsworth are fusion classics. Laurindo Almeida/Charlie Byrd has a couple of great Brazilian duet records...as others said the list is long. But Emily Remler, wow, I have all her work on vinyl except her last which was CD only. What a talent and sad story. Beautiful touch, phrasing, melody, comping and composition. There is a very good website documenting her work. Leni Stern’s first couple of lps are good also and well recorded. The ECM records by Gary Burton with Mick Goodrick and Pat Metheny are recommended also. Have fun in the hunt and listening!
I need to second moofoo's  mention of John Abercrombie.  All of his recordings are great, and no one is like him.

there's a lot of other good ones above . . . Joe Pass, Charlie Bird, 

finally Al Dimeola, though he's more fusion.

These are full Albums / CD's / Downloads that are exceptionally well recorded IMO.  Enjoy ...

Stanley Turrentine - "Straight Ahead"
Rippingtons - " Black Diamond", "Live Across America" , "Life in the Tropics"
Jesse Cook - "Vertigo" ( amazing )
Larry Carlton - "Friends"
3rd Force - " Collective Force" ( best of ) ( really good )
Dave Grusin/Lee Ritenour - "Harlequin"
Bill Laurance - "Swift" , " Flint "
Brian Culbertson - " Come on Up "