Looking for good quality vintage speakers

Anyone know anything about DCM KX-10s...I keep looking on craigslist for some old vintage speakers...I just don't know what to get...there's so many on there.

**CASEY**
brothercasad
How about a new "vintage" speaker? Might try the Cambridge Soundworks Model 6. Acoustic suspension, retro looks, the last of Henry's 6's. I bought a pair just to have them.
Your best bet to get vintage speakers at an affordable price on the used market is to go the Klipsch route - several different sizes to choose from. Altec Lansing also made some wonderful speakers, but these will cost you alot more.
Cool looking speakers for a vintage clothing store. JBL L100's with the white woofers. Add the Maxell "Blown Away" poster between them (which had a JBL L100).

http://www.engadget.com/2005/12/16/maxell-brings-back-the-blown-away-guy/

JBL 4301b Control Monitors. Price is right, the look is definitely right, and the woofers have been professionally re-foamed.

Disclaimer: I have no personal stake in this listing; it just looked like a good fit, and nice-looking too. JBL's brightly colored foam grille coverings of the '70s are soooo retro cool.