Looking for an integrated amp around 4000 to 5000.

I am currently looking to upgrade from a Rogue Pharaoh integrated. I have Ascendo C8 Rennasance speakers 88  DB. 6 ohm. PC to Wyred4sound DAC 2. Looking for some input on others experience. Considering Levinson 585 or Primaluna EVO 400. I need a line out for a sub. Prefer a balanced in but that is not a deal breaker. I welcome all recommendations.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
What about a Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 600?  I can get a refurbished unit for you in Black for $5k.  200 watts and it is a pretty amazing amp that will work well with your existing equipment.  Normally this unit is $8K new.  

PM Me if you are interested.  
I personally owned these speakers. I tried close to a dozen amps on them. Damping factor on these specific speakers matter. The inside bass driver is slower then the mid and you can hear it with a first rate source unless you get them dialed in just right. That is my experience. Other may differ or not agree. I’m just trying to help the guy. 
Yes damping factor for the most part is not super important but it certainly is when you have a speaker that needs it and badly. 
I wasn’t using cheap amps either.

The best I settled before Soulution was ARC 250 SE which I thought was great until I heard the Soulution.

I am not recommending a Soulution amp. I use a Stage III Kraken power cable on it that cost much more then the Ascendo’s do but trust me get a good amp that has a high damping factor. 
Now if someone else chimes in that owned these speakers and they worked hard like me trying all kinds of different amps to get most out of them then great listen to them but people that have not owned them and don’t know these unique German speakers just ignore them. 
djones51 
I didn’t even read your link. I owned them and worked hard to mate them. Some article / white paper will never compare to actually owning and then spending tens of thousands to properly drive them. 
I actually am trying to help the guy rather be a contrarian. I have not posted on here in a long time but thought the op could benefit from my personal experience. If not no problem but people should actually try help when they can. 

Well if damping factor is what you're worried about get a used a Crown Studio Reference it has a damping factor > 40,000. There have been a lot of good suggestions within the OP price range.