Looking for an integrated amp around 4000 to 5000.

I am currently looking to upgrade from a Rogue Pharaoh integrated. I have Ascendo C8 Rennasance speakers 88  DB. 6 ohm. PC to Wyred4sound DAC 2. Looking for some input on others experience. Considering Levinson 585 or Primaluna EVO 400. I need a line out for a sub. Prefer a balanced in but that is not a deal breaker. I welcome all recommendations.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
Seconds on Parasound gives you everything that you need and John Curl designed.
If you are going to go tubes, Line Magnetic 805ia over the PL Evo 400 any day. It’s in a different league and within your budget. Every single person who’s actually listened to both will say so. As an example, someone above said that Spendors D7’s with the PL sounded sloppy and boomy, whereas many people pair the LM and Spendors with excellent results. It’s really an amazing amp.
+1 to Line Magnetic LM-508IA or LM-805IA.
Its on another league for me too and for a guy I know that have tried many Line Magnetic amps an another brands, those models are the best. 
I've tried my LM-508IA vs a well regarded class D amp that I also own and the LM-508IA is better. You wont regret it. Its a beast. 
I've also listened to a Prima Luna EL34 integrated, I dont remember the model, but it costed about 3.5k USD and I wasnt impressed at all. 
The mfrs that I have in that range are YBA, parasound, Hegel, McIntosh, Moon, Jolida, Plinius and Musical Fidelity. These are all integrated and I will die with them. I know there are lots of other good choices out there but these ones punch above their weight. IMHO.