Looking for an amp....Opinions about Odyssey or Bel Canto audio anyone?

Hey people, 
I'm looking at purchasing a new amp, stereo or possibly monos, and I've read very good reviews regarding Bel Canto, but not much regarding Odyssey audio and their offerings. Anyone with experience with either? I realize I'm comparing vastly different amps, but I need more power than my current class d amp gives me--I think my speakers would really benefit from the higher power. Odyssey amps look nice, but you have to spend a good amount of money to get anything over 180 watts. 

I'm open to suggestions, but I was looking at a used pair of Bel Canto REF 1000Ms or a new Odyssey. 
Thanks in advance.
Jerry
jonasandezekiel
I had an Odyssey Stratos Extreme+++ amp for 6 years.  I sold it to buy a Conrad Johnson MF2550 amp and immediately wished I hadn't sold the Odyssey.  The amp is based on one of the Symphonic Line amps from Germany which cost 11K+,  The Odyssey amp always worked flawlessly, ran cool and gave an excellent presentation to the music.  You get a 20 year warranty and they are all hand made, one at a time in Indiana.  What is better than that?
My experience with Odyssey was not so good. I had a Stratos, a Tempest and the new Candela when it came out. I had very low hum and low level spurious noise coming from the components. After not months, but over a year of dealings with no satisfaction I sold the equipment at a loss. YMMV. No experience with Bel Canto.