looking for a used 110 ohm aes/ebu digital cable under $1000,00

I can not demo any cables as the virus has us shut down here. so I could use some suggestions on upgrading my acoustic zen mc2 aes/ebu cable. I am very happy with it for the last 10 years. I just need a change and would like to make a upgrade if possible . I am looking at so far the mit proline , transparent audio reference , kimber orchid illuminations  your thoughts on these and other brand suggestions would help me a lot . thanks
kully560
Kully, I champion the usage of the aes/ebu as the digital cable of choice.I believe they are superior to any coax version. ( Just my opinion of course). I've tried numerous ones from DH labs, Audioquest, Apogee, Canare just to name a few. Finally stuck gold with the Kimber Orchid. Sonic detail retrieval, steller bass resolution, all presented in a natural way with no harshness / brightness. Uses all silver conductors and is pricey, but IMHO one of the very best. Worked great with my McIntosh Golden Ear combo. I now have Monitor Audio Gold 300G5 speakers and am using the Cardas aes/ebu cable which I prefer with this combo.Sonically it's a total 180 from the Kimber. Very relaxed laid back. Still presents  detail well just in a more distant manner. Bass is fuller with more weight than the Kimber tighter trait. My advice, try as many cables as u can to find which one sounds best with your gear. Just make sure the Kimber is in those trials. Hope this helps.
                               Den
thanks for your reply Den, I have also heard good things about the Kimber orchid  also. my acoustic zen mc2 is also all silver conductors and plays real nice but I would like to move several steps forward more if possible in my price range. I do not know how the Kimber compares to the  acoustic zen mc2 it would be nice if anybody has done a ab test. I am in ny and the stores here are still closed with the virus but I could buy online.