Looking for a sub $2K integrated to pair with the Focal Aria 936 or 906.

Hi All

I found a stellar deal on the Aria 936 on my local craigslist and am considering picking them up this weekend so I may need a new integrate to pair nicely with them? I currently have an Yamaha A-S801. 

COVID-19 makes auditioning them at a store something hard to do; so I will like have to buy and then return if I don't like it. I would like to reduce or have no returns if possible, so I'm looking for your experience with these speakers and AMPS to help me reduced to a few options, or risk any of these that likely wouldn't sound good based on the Aria's characteristics.

From what I've read so far, I came with the following list:
  • Peachtree Nova 300
  • Musical Fidelity M5si
  • Hegel H160 (used)
  • Parasound A23+
  • Rega Elex-R
The listening room is a relatively large open space room 18'x24' that opens to other rooms in the house. The speaker setups are that they are 9ft apart and the listening position is 9ft direct line from any of the speakers.

For Listening I think I listen o music @70DB or less 95% of the time with the eventual crank it up here in there.

Any suggestions on which amps I should focus on to get the best out of the Arias? I also listed the 906 in there because one possibility would be to get the 906 and two small "8 inches" sealed subs to give the bass extension that the bookshelf's may need, but I honestly would prefer the simplicity of a floor standing vs having to deal with bass management.

Thanks in advance.

asilvr
focals can be shrill with sharp treble solid state driving

for best listenability buy the hegel, or a mid to upper naim

belles is very nice too, a touch brighter in presentation

(no affiliation, just have all three amps and have had focal speakers before)
@soix though call. I'm not sure I'm capable of describing the possible signatures you are looking for. But I like to listen to music to extended period of times, so definitely not harsh, bright. I'm also looking for a nice soundstage, details in the music. 
Posing the question a different way; If non audiophile, dear family member had bought a pair of Aria's and asked you to help setting it up to the have most impressive and enjoyable listening experience they could ever have within that budget. How would you power those Aria's? :)

@jjss49 I have seen a few times that if someone says Focal's are bright, they probably haven't listened to the Aria line. Not being disrespectful, but does the "touch brighter" impression can from the Arias or some other product line?