Looking for a streamer/DAC

OK. 
an old dog trying to catch a new stick. Looking for a streamer/DAC that includes Wi-Fi and would be best to run through my McIntosh MA352. 
I’m confused about the preamp section in many products. Can the preamp be bypassed so I can continue to enjoy the warmth of the tubes?

I have B&W 803 D4 speakers and max budget of $4-5K. 
thanks. 

128x128durangorusd

My system also contains an MA352. Listening room is upstairs and on the other end of the house. Dealer told me to consider a wall-wart extender instead of a wifi streamer. I think I ended up with the TP Link 1200 (sorry not home at the moment to verify). 

I connected a decent Cat6 cable to this, which runs to an Innuos Mini mkiii ($1400) with external power supply ($800)The bits are then sent to a Wyred4Sound Dac-1, ($1300) then to a set of balanced inputs on the MA352.  I’m not really a digital guy, but this set up is quite pleasing to my old ears. Many of the HQ files from Qobuz are equal to my vinyl set up.

More good suggestions to consider. Thanks. 
I am slowly building my new system. Very happy with the accuracy of the B&W speakers with the added warmth and smoothness of the MA352. 
mill rrsearch all. Never heard of a wall wart so it’s off to new learning. 

Get the ifi zenstreamer and then the dac of your choice. 
Easily upgradeable, and not a lot of money to put your toes in the water. 

Ok..Ignoring your call for all in one.. I just went through this and purchased a Holo May DAC DTE which destroyed my analog and is just amazing. For now I use an iFi Zen Stream with iFis $249 power supply and use Roon to stream Quboz and from my NAS. You get a very musical DAC, but now need a usb cable. I’m waiting for the PS Audio AirLens streamer due out in the next two to three months.  At this point it will be I2s between the Holo and the PS Audio.

If you’re planning on using Roon and streaming services like Qobuz and or Tidal, look into Bricasti M3 with Network card, Weiss 501 and PS Audio Direct Stream Digital (DSD) with network card on a used market. These aren’t wireless but with an extender or mesh network you can wire these up to your network. 

I’m using Bricasti M3 with a built in network player and it replaced a streamer/DAC combo. 

IMO if you’re not planning to use uber high end dedicated streamer and DAC the above mentioned units will be super hard to beat in the price range.