looking for a stand mount speaker to match a s/s int amp.

Hello all  , happy to be back at this hobby.

Just acquired a Classe Cap 151 ( 150 watts at 8 ohms/ 225 at 4 ohms )

( Panasonic DVD-A ,Harmonic Technology Fantasy speaker wire & HT Truth Link I/C)

Looking a used stand mount speaker to match my amp , low volume listening a must .

This system stay in my 12 ' x 15' 1/2 room.

My budget is limited from $500 but can squeeze up to $800/1000

Here a few that  I like but never audition , so I am depending on your honest advise.

1. Nola boxer 2

2. Von Schweikert VR-1

3. Vienna Haydn Grand

4.open ...??

A good sounding n musical speaker  can be driven with  my cap 151 & tube integrated amp

in the near future. I listened below 9' 0 clock or 1/2 from zero , mostly at night time.

I thank you all in advance. pescolar

pescolar
Good sounding and musical could mean many different things to many different people. More specifics would be helpful in making better recommendations for you. That said, Silverline Minuets are widely well regarded and in your price range, and they should be available in the SF area to demo. Try to arrange an in-home audition if at all possible. Best of luck.
Btw, are there any Classe Cap 151 owner's here at Audiogon ? and what speaker mostly they match?

At 150wpc into 8ohms and 225wpc into 4, just about any speaker ever made.

Tube integrated amp ..next purchase after speaker.

If this your intention, why are asking about speakers that will work with the Classe solid state integrated?  You do realize that once you go to tubes, the speakers that a much lower wattage tube amp can drive will be become far more limited.  In fact, I would strike all three speakers on your original list off because they would all be poor choices with a tube amp. 

You need to determine what kind amp you really want first and then talk about speakers.   Solid State and Tubes are two whole different things.

You might want to give some consideration to the Peachtree D5 speakers.  They are apparently being closed-out and can now be had for $599.  They do well with more power, so your amp should work well with them.  Nice speakers with decent bass, and they are good looking also.  I've been very happy with mine for quite some time, and the wife likes them too.  
Picking speakers to match your amp?  Isn't that sorta like picking out a car to match the license plate holder screws?
No.

I have Silverline Minuets and like them a lot. May be worth a listen if you have an opportunity.

A good point was brought up about changing to a tube amp, especially if the amp only generates a few watts. That move may limit your speaker options.

If you can, find a hifi store that has a customer service mentality and wants to help you get the best value for you. They may let you home audition some different models. You may ask for referrals online for stores in your area. 

Try to steer clear of jerk balls if you can, life's too short, and it won't be fun- unless you enjoy that kind of thing. 

Best regards-