Looking for a reasonably priced good quality interconnect

I’m looking for a quality interconnect to couple  my Oppo 105D player with my vintage CJ P11 preamplifier. I’m looking to spend in the low hundreds of dollars. 
128x128rvpiano
Huh, I went to work and missed all of the action I see!

Rvpiano, you really can't go wrong with the MA3.  I presently have them and liked them so much I bought a pair of the MA5 and MA1.1.  I believe they'll blend well with your CJ pre, but as others have mentioned, they do need break in, probably more than other brands, because of the silver plated copper conductors which take time to sound their best.

I used Morrow Audio MA 3 with silver Eichmann RCA’s for years. Very good cable and Mike is a great guy to deal with. I used these cables with mid-fi CD, DVD & SACD players. They beat out higher priced Tara labs, Cardas and JPS in  my system.
 Do burn them in for 200+hours with your most demanding music or a “white-noise” CD. OR radio static.

I have been gradually adding Morrow cables (mostly MA3) to my system.  I am very pleased with the value they offer, and I really like Morrow's business model.  But the burn in process with Morrow wires is for real.  I get them with a 10 day burn in from Morrow and they still go through noticeable changes.  If you want to try them, make sure you can put several hundred hours on them within the 60-day return period.  If not, pay up for the burn in service from Morrow.

BTW, I used to own a Connie PV11.  A wonderful preamp.  I only had to let it go because I needed more range in the balance control than the PV11 provided.  Otherwise, I might still have it.