Looking for a reasonably priced good quality interconnect

I’m looking for a quality interconnect to couple  my Oppo 105D player with my vintage CJ P11 preamplifier. I’m looking to spend in the low hundreds of dollars. 
128x128rvpiano
The Morrow cables all use solid-core conductors (which is very good), but they are all silver-plated.  If the sound turns out to be too bright with too much upper mids/highs push (after 200 hours burn-in of course), then I would go with some of the Audioquest interconnects that do not have silver-plated connectors, such as the Big Sur series.  These use really nice copper solid-core conductors.
Huh, I went to work and missed all of the action I see!

Rvpiano, you really can't go wrong with the MA3.  I presently have them and liked them so much I bought a pair of the MA5 and MA1.1.  I believe they'll blend well with your CJ pre, but as others have mentioned, they do need break in, probably more than other brands, because of the silver plated copper conductors which take time to sound their best.

I used Morrow Audio MA 3 with silver Eichmann RCA’s for years. Very good cable and Mike is a great guy to deal with. I used these cables with mid-fi CD, DVD & SACD players. They beat out higher priced Tara labs, Cardas and JPS in  my system.
 Do burn them in for 200+hours with your most demanding music or a “white-noise” CD. OR radio static.