Looking for a reasonably priced good quality interconnect

I’m looking for a quality interconnect to couple  my Oppo 105D player with my vintage CJ P11 preamplifier. I’m looking to spend in the low hundreds of dollars. 
128x128rvpiano
I ordered I ordered the Morrow Audio MA3
i hope they make a difference.
Thanks for the recommendation,
I've had My 105D a year as of October. It's not my primary CD player, but I like it a lot. My current interconnect of choice for the Oppo BDP105D is Cardas Golden Reference, (balanced). I also use Audioquest Colorado,(balanced). I auditioned the newer AQ Water but still prefered the Colorado's. I have Audioquest Cheetah's,(balanced) as well, but find them a bit on the "cool" side of neutral on the Oppo 105D. 

I would suggest an aftermarket power cord as well. I find the stock cable leaves the bass somewhat ((bloated)). I'm using Cardas Golden Reference.  However I believe there are "Many Reasonably Priced Power Cords" that will ge with the Oppo. I spoke to Brian of Cardas a few weeks ago. He mentioned Audio Advisor had a promotion on the Cardas Clear M. It's designed for sources and preamps. I have not heard the  "M". 
http://www.audioadvisor.com/mobile/prodinfo.asp?number=CRCLMPC

Good luck in your search.

N
rv - if you've not used Morrow wire previously, just be aware of the long break-in needed (which Mike is very upfront about).  Early on you can think things are sounding great one night and the next night, not so much.  I call it "tizziness"... the treble gets kinda unpleasant -  not smooth, grainy, a bit harsh.  Mostly, things do eventually settle down and the sound becomes more consistent.  I'm inclined to see Mike's wire best paired with things that are warm or darkly voiced.