Looking for a preamp with XLR connections

Looking for a reference preamp with XLR inputs and outputs. Looking to spend less than 10k, no tubes. Any suggestion? Thought about the schitt Freya+, but audio science review just review it, and the measurements were aweful. 
Thank you for your recommendations. 

128x128agolde1110

My original series Freya is VERY quiet (no discernible hum using NOS GE tubes, and trust me, I hate noisy gear) and Stereophile agreed with that assessment sticking it in its "Class A" recommendations. It tested fine in that review...To say otherwise is BLASPHEMY...it also sounds great with my adorable Pass XA-25 which is also a very quiet amp. A ridiculously affordable bargain for a superb little preamp...utterly recommended.

The Freya S got an excellent review at ASR. The no tube model. Cost less, too. The first one reviewed had a defective board.

Mola Mola Makua. Upper end of your range. End game component. Maybe find one pre-owned. There was one here on agon that got snapped up. Pretty much as good as it gets without requiring a second mortgage to obtain.

The person that started this thread said "no tubes". Why all the suggestions of tube preamps??

A friend, whose ears I trust, auditioned the benchmark against multiple other preamplifiers and said that while it is quiet, it is flat and boring and without color. So be warned! I found that to be true with their amplifier as well, which I had in my system and compared to other amps, including Ayre V5xe and pass XA25. The good thing about benchmark is that you can audition it for 30 or 60 days, depending on where you purchase.  If you get it, let us know what you think.