Looking for a Nordost cable PC re-terminator.

Trying to replace terminations on Valhalla PC with an Oyaide product. Would like to have it done correctly. Any leads appreciated.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmaleja
Call The Cable Company. If anyone can give you good advice, it would be them.
I would contact Drew at Moon Audio. This is a service he provides and does a great job. He has a lot of experience with a wide range of cable termination.
Contact Nordost to see if they will do it for you. If you have anyone else do it it will significantly devalue the cable.
Thanks to all. Feel I can now make an "informed" decision.