Looking for a new integrated amp

I am looking at three different choices for a new integrated amp. My budget is about $2000. The amps that I am considering are: 1. Rogue Sphinx V3   2. Creek EVO100A    3. Musical Fidelity M5si. What are everyone's experiences with these amps? Does one outshine the others? My taste in music are primarily rock, blues, and classical. My preferences are a wide and deep soundstage with a lot of detail. The rest of my system includes Pro Ject turntable with a ZYX Bloom 3 cartridge, Lounge LCR mkIII and Lounge Copla (both with the silver wire upgrade) and Tekton Double Impact speakers. Opinions on what would sound best with what I have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
panteraufo

Showing 1 response by cd45123

I just purchased the M5si, really enjoying it. Very clean in presentation, lots of detail. I think it does have a nice richness to the sound. Compared to a class D Purifi amp I had, it strikes a nice balance. Lots of power. I’m waiting on a pair of Tektons hopefully next month and have Elac UB5s to hold me over. I found that my Hegel H90 could not do these UB5s justice on more dynamic music, but the M5si is making everything sound fantastic.

I will say that I’d consider the Sphinx V3 if I made a switch to a different integrated. Either that or the Pharoah. I think Rogue is a fantastic company...might as well audition both and return the one you like less, but I bet it’ll be hard to decide.