Looking for a Marantz repair shop in the Philadelphia area?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a repair shop for a Marantz NA11S1 in the Philadelphia area.   The Marantz web site directs me to a Trenton repair shop which is no longer in business and also directs me to a Delaware shop which did not impress me over the phone.  

Please share your Philly repair shop experiences.
mysearcher257
Alright, I received my modified Marantz SA-11S1 back from United Radio. New drawer seems to work perfect, and CDP sounds great!
Total was about $350 including shipping.

It would be nice to have a trustworthy repair center local to Phila, PA. However, it is just nice to have this classic older CDP repaired and running fine again.
Wow...finally my marantz NA-11S1 has been repaired and returned from United Radio.  The unit was shipped to United Radio on February 22 and returned yesterday May 15.  It took many many weeks to get the parts from Marantz. Once United Radio received the parts, they repaired it quickly.  

The crazy thing is the needed parts cost only $1.74.

I would recommend United Radio for Marantz repairs; they did an excellent job.  Good communications.  Good return shipping.  Far pricing.
Congrats, and I agree with your review of United Radio.
They do good work for a fair price, speed is not their strength though.

As you can see from my posts, I sent my SA-11S1 in for repairs on 10-12-2016, and got it back on 12-28-2016, over two months.

Yes, they had to wait for the part from Marantz in my case too. I don't understand why it takes Marantz over a month to send them a part from NJ to NY though.
Do they have to order the part from Japan first?