looking for a Integrated amp $6,000 range

I'm looking for a Integrated amp without DAC any suggestions ? 
iconicaudio
The Gryphon Diablo looks interesting. Hegel H 390 could be more readily available and the $6000 price point might get the job done for me. A brand of interest to me is the modwright KWI 225. Has anyone had any experience with this product?

a hegel h390 can be had for under 5 grand, a bit less used, the top model h590 is around 6500 used

with legacy focus as speakers the h390 would have more than enough power and should do great with the controlling the multiple bass/mid drivers

i have not had dan wright's kwi range of gear, i have had his tube preamp and a couple cd players, and know his target voicing for his gear ... my guess would be that since his kwi integrated is a hybrid unit with a tube pre stage, it may have a bit more imaging magic than the hegel, but the hegel will have better bass... the top hegels are VERY refined sounding yet gutsy in the bass, zero harshness, black black background - modwright kwi may have a touch more midrange magic/bloom but higher noise floor
Won’t find a Gryphon for that kind of money, unless you get really lucky and it will be an older unit. If you can, try the Hegel H390. With a damping factor of 4K it will handle your speakers just fine. It’s actually quite small for what it puts out, dual mono configuration, runs reasonably cool, so can be used in tighter quarters, and it just sounds really good. I only sold mine to go to back to separates.
For sure check out the excellent  Coda integrated amp.
these guys have been around a long time worked with          Nelson Pass, Stereo times  best of 2020, very natural and powerful.