Looking for a headphone amplifier recommendation for Sennheiser HD 800 S headphones

I recently acquired a pair of Sennheiser HD 800 S headphones.  Prior to this I have always connected headphones directly into a preamplifier or receiver headphone jack but to do justice to these headphones I plan to buy a headphone amplifier.  I have done some research and read a lot of reviews and here is what I’ve narrowed the field down to based on my budget:
Quicksilver $998.00
Woo WA6-SE $1,399.00
Moon Dragon Inspire IHA-1 $1,699.00
I live in an audio desert so I haven’t listened to any of these and my decision will be solely based on reviews of each of these, what I’ve read on various forums, and the feedback I receive from this post.  If there is something else I should also consider, with $1,700.00 being the top end of my desired price range I will add it in to the mix.  I don’t plan to look for a used amplifier so please don’t suggest buying a used one at a bargain price, and I am not looking for any other headphones so please, no comments that I should have bought XYZ headphones that sound great with XYZ amplifiers.  I would also appreciate comments from those who either have one of the above listed amplifiers or have had extensive experience with them.  If it matters my amplifiers and preamp are SS.  Thanks for your recommendations and suggestions.

fastdart69

Showing 1 response by big_greg

Sony's TA-ZH1ES is excellent. You should be able to find a pre-owned one with your budget.