Looking for a good full range floor stander

Hello all.  Making a good two way system for a 20 x 40x 12 high room budget 12k to 16 k.  Powered by a bryston 14b cubed amp.  Have a surround system with Golden ear ref and surrounds powered by parasound a21 for mains  and Carver cinema grand for surrounds. Like the GEs  The speakers I'm looking for will be for music only lots of jazz (female vocalist a fav), classical, classic rock and roll (70's and up).  I have heard good things about proac k6, Joseph audio, and a few others but am not within 4 hours of audition range.  Real interested in people in the know about the proac or suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
paliden
I hate to get off on a tangent to this thread, but I'm curios as what you don't like about your GE TRs for 2channel listening, how you have them placed in your room, and where is your 2CHL listening spot in the room?  Is it just the audiophile quest for more?
I have GE T1s in a HT/2chl system and was wondering about upgrading to TRs when I could get a larger room like yours.

Good question.  I am happy with the golden ears but have to give too much information for you all to understand.  I am 61 and my wife is 63.  We are blessed (and cursed) with two adult children and two grand children living  with us.  The home theater has the two main a GE center xxl, a GE supersub xxl, and four Ge main 3's for surrounds.  Mains powered by a parasound a21 and surrounds powered by a sunfire cinema grand.  Anthem AVM 60 preamp.  It does the job well and if it was just me I would be content.  However cartoons and dr pimple popper seem to crowd out my and my wife's use. When I play music the cries and caterwauling ruin my bliss and defeat the purpose.   Hence the need for an oasis for us to enjoy life.  Wow TMI for sure.  
Now, purely selfish on my part but if this is to be my last sound system I want it to to be something I can grow old with.   I am happy with the golden ears but did not know if I could do better.  I choose bryston as my electronics  because they also have a professional background, great warranty, and several a list or editors choice ratings from respected trades.  I listen to jazz , blues, classic vinyl, some classical etc.   Also good salesman.  
Now I'm interested in everything out there but was interested in the proac because many of the British producers and engineers master with them or so I'm told.  So much of my music is British, cream, floyd,  Clapton and female vocalist which are very midrange friendly.  However I am listening to everybody's suggestions.  I am from a small town with no shops which is why I look to you, my fellow hobbyist for opinions and info.  I will audition as much as i can but i appreciate all your input. 
@paliden

As I suggested on the 1st page of this thread I recommend the Proac D48R. I have owned 4 pairs of Proac’s and have really enjoyed them. I recently sold my pair of D30R’s (little brother to the D48R) and bought a pair of YG Carmel 2’s. The D30R’s played deep and were nicely balanced. Proac’s are known for their midrange magic and with the ribbon tweeter, sound very natural and detailed. The D48R’s would be similar but would play much louder with deeper bass. I see TMR has a pair in black ash for $6792.00. I bought my YG’s through TMR around 6 months ago. They are great to deal with and offer a return policy. See below: from TMR’s website.

"Every product we offer carries a 14-day, satisfaction-guaranteed return policy unless stated otherwise in the product description.** Additionally, every pre-owned product purchased directly at www.tmraudio.com carries a 45-day warranty. During the 14-day return period, a return or exchange can be requested for any reason."

As you can see, after an in home demo if not completely satisfied you can return them.

Good luck and hope this helps
Post removed