Looking for A Cost Effective Phono Amp- Any suggestions?"

I am looking for a cost effective phono amp. System include Rotes A14 Integrated Amp, Linn Basik Turntable with Akito tone arm, Rega Exacta 2 Cartridge. Very satisfied with turntable. not so much with cartridge. Not interested in breaking the bank. Prefer a device that can provide reasonably quality for MM and MC cartridge. Any suggestion? 
joscow
I agree with the MF guy. Not sure about the sound of some of their amps, but their entry level DACs and phono stages are good. 
Audio Advisor, Music Direct and Upscale Audio have several models on sale under 1K.
Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena. Probably find one used for $500,00.
Many thanks to all for your suggestions. Will begin evaluating some of your suggestions.
Take a serious look at Arcam’s R-Phono. Reviewed vey well by Alan Sircom and Mike Fremer. I bought mine thru Amazon early last year because of those reviews, almost endless gain of 60, 70, 80, and 82db plus continuous loading from 50-550 ohms. Small, lightweight and Walwart powered. Put it on some good after market footers and good ICs and you could be blown away. I was. I still am. and mine is in a very expensive system. I bought it on Amazon Prime thinking I’d return it. Here I am more than 16 months later still loving it. Mine was $600 but it may be more now. If Music Direct carries it you might be able to get one on a trial basis.