Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
elizabeth
Geoff, Do you have a favorite cable brand? Mine is Kimber, with a helping of Cardas. (I tend to dislike AQ due to some failures of insulation on some Midnight years back, and then a AQ record mat that became a goo record killer if any LP was left on it for more than an hour..) the rest I know nothing.. nothing.. So you see I have a slight hold back on anything AQ.. Hurricane included.

>>>>>Comments accepted without comment. Would you believe I don’t have a favorite cable brand. Actually, to be perfectly up front, I don’t use cables or power cords.

I have been to over 2, 000 live classical concerts in the last 50+ years .I DO know what I say is so .You do not .

Is Classical Music elite ? Yes it sure is  .ALL claims are faith based to include science , especially science .
@geoffkait 

Well finally you admit you don't have a system powered up - oh wait - let me guess your system works on teleportation power and signal transfer ? 

Good Listening

Peter

schubert"I have been to over 2, 000 live classical concerts in the last 50+ years .I DO know what I say is so .You do not .'

This statement is based on blind conviction, faith, and belief you can not possibly know anything about me at all because I have protected my right to anonymity hear so you can insist that you're knowledge, experience, and pronouncements  here are superior to that of others but the truth is you have no data, substantiation, or even casual observation to support your cherished beliefs at all but you are welcome to feel as smug and self-righteous as you like especially as you make Christian-based observations about the behavior of others here which you know nothing about. 
Post removed