Looking for 5.1 speakers for Denon AVR 3805

I don't have to much knowledge on AV an speaker system. What I am planning is to set up a system for home theater and music. Maybe the nusic is much more important. I looked for B&W 6 and 7 series, dynaaudio, vienna accustics Beethoven series. It seems that I liked the VA Beethovens. But I never had a chance to listen with my AV receiver. Do you have a suggestion? My budget is around 5-10K USD. Do you think it is better to use same brand for center and sub as well
mkazaz9a4c

Showing 1 response by programmergeek

I was int he same boat I have 2 denon 3805 it will power the speakers but the fidelity will not be there also the bass may be weak B&W need some good amps, do a search. Now with that being said you can get good speakers and get better equipnment later. But if you want the best in sound cut the speaker buget a bit and get seprates and cables. You will wind up with better sound in the end.

The sub can be any brand, However THE CENTER MUST MATCH THE SIDES. That speaker you want voiced the same as the sides and will have about 80% of your sound for HT. It is your most important speaker for HT so don't get a small one.