Looking for $20k system for Mahler No 6

Hi guys

I'm looking for $20k system that will do justice for Mahler Symphony No 6, Tchaikovsky 1812 overture, and Rimsky's Easter Overture.
I have already good systems for chamber music, solos, vocals, etc.

Any opinions will be appreciated.
The listening room is about 400 sq ft.

DH
dh4kim
Jdaniell3, it is not a nice thing to make joke about people who live in unfortunate regions of the world.
DH – just messing with you but

I am blessed I cannot tell the difference. [between different cables]

And

I did blind-test with well-known local audiophiles a few years ago, most of us picked cheapest electric power cable as the best speaker cable,

That means you can tell the difference, you just happen to prefer the less expensive cables. It was still a preference no? MSRP does not always determine the better product.

Reason I am saying this is because you seem to be looking for a system that can flesh out detail and still be very dynamic. Depending on the equipment you use, some cables may have properties that will result in phase anomalies and high frequency roll off. And it has nothing to do with you abilities or disabilities. Capacitance rolls of high frequencies and once gone, it’s gone, and no speaker or amp will bring it back (nor should they for that matter).

Regards
Paul
Ajahu, please. Eastern European orchestras are among the best in the world, and know their Mahler. They are also among the last to put music before money. For now. No need to pound your scandalized bosom, the above was my only point.
Pauly

Your observation was very sharp. You are probably right, I can tell the difference, maybe I just liked cheapest one among specific number of cables we used at that moment.
But, my reasoning was that it seemed like random. If I do blind-test again, I don't know which one I will pick.

So let me restate my story like this:
I agree that cables make big difference to the sound, and I understand the importance of the cable as a component. And probably my ears are sensitive enough to pick up the subtle difference cables are bringing.
However, my experience tells me that to me it is not always that "the more expensive the cable is, the better".

So, please anyone willing to help me out finding a set of audios for Mahler 6th, rule out the cables for now, I will invest on them later.

But again, suggestion for cables is also very welcome. I got nothing to lose for listening to fellow audiophiles opinions. The final decision will always be mine.

Thanks

DH
Jdaniell3, I made my comment related to the second part of your contribution, in which you suggested to pay more for them to play naked. I think that was a highly inappropriate and unethical suggestion. I would like to call your attention to recent scandals, when some wanted to see other people naked without paying for it, like US military persons in Abu Graihb prison, or for payment, like the governor of New York State. I think you really should care more about yourself and think over why you come to the point to suggest such a unethical thing to an unknown person. My friendly advice, that you consult your wife and seek professional aid to find out why you made this shameful suggestion.