Looking for $20k system for Mahler No 6

Hi guys

I'm looking for $20k system that will do justice for Mahler Symphony No 6, Tchaikovsky 1812 overture, and Rimsky's Easter Overture.
I have already good systems for chamber music, solos, vocals, etc.

Any opinions will be appreciated.
The listening room is about 400 sq ft.

DH
dh4kim
Post removed 
Hire an Eastern European orchestra to perform it for you for $10K. Naked for $15K.

Seriously, if you want such a system, go for it, no class envy here. However, some of my most intense listening experiences have been mono recordings and early stereo recordings. I could save you a lot of time and money if you would believe that it is the performance that ultimately gives the tingles, not necessarily the reproduction. 'Nuff said.
Jdaniell3, it is not a nice thing to make joke about people who live in unfortunate regions of the world.
DH – just messing with you but

I am blessed I cannot tell the difference. [between different cables]

And

I did blind-test with well-known local audiophiles a few years ago, most of us picked cheapest electric power cable as the best speaker cable,

That means you can tell the difference, you just happen to prefer the less expensive cables. It was still a preference no? MSRP does not always determine the better product.

Reason I am saying this is because you seem to be looking for a system that can flesh out detail and still be very dynamic. Depending on the equipment you use, some cables may have properties that will result in phase anomalies and high frequency roll off. And it has nothing to do with you abilities or disabilities. Capacitance rolls of high frequencies and once gone, it’s gone, and no speaker or amp will bring it back (nor should they for that matter).

Regards
Paul