Looking at sub $200 power cables.

I’d like to upgrade my power cables if I can see a benefit at the $200ish and under price point in my setup:
-Yamaha 1060 AVR (used as preamp)
-Parasound A23 Halo
-Bluesound Node 2
-Furman 15i PC

I already have some decent interconnects and speaker wire so the power cords are the next place I can tweek. I’ve been reading a lot and it seems I would get my best results starting with my AVR. How important is it to swap the PC out for the Furman to the wall? I’ve been eyeballing some decent deals on Shunyata Venom 3 PCs. I can get 3 of them for around $320. How does the new Shunyata Venom 14 compare?

Is this a waste of money in my system? Should I skip the Node? I understand it’s subjective but appreciate any input.

Thanks.
asahitoro
Dave, all that proves is that the Shunyata stuff(you seem to suggest that you tried every single power cord model they make, or at least paint them all with the same result you got from the single model you tried) doesn't work well with YOUR SYSTEM.  

I don't happen to own Shunyata, but many owners report that they are excellent cables.  I own a Pangea 14 SE and it didn't really do anything for my cd player, but I'm glad they rock in your system.
+1 @corepowertech 

I really like the Super Stroke Cable from CPT. Nice extension top to bottom. detailed sound without being harsh. Better than the Audience SEi Power Cord I compared.
Anyone here tried the more recent versions of Pangea AC14 / AC9 SE MKII power cords now with "Cardas" extra pure copper wire inside?