LONDON Decca, Tzar DST and similar cartridges

I have always been curious about these phono cartridges and the Stereophile review of the Tzar DST has heightened my interest. When I read about the peculiarities of these cartridges, I am put off from trying them. Can anyone offer persuasive reasons to try them and also provide real practical advice on how to make them work reliably?  Tonearm suggestions? Phono preamp suggestions? Damping recommendations? How badly do they grind out record grooves?  Any other words of advice? Thanks. 
128x128kmccarty
@bydlo re the Ti screws being lighter, the small sound difference could be caused by moving the counterweight closer to the pillar.
@noromance Indeed to keep the static to dynamic balance ratio the same, I've moved the counterweight a bit closer to the pillar. In any case, if there was a sound difference, it was v tiny.
A question to LDR users: When lowering and rising the cart, it makes a short pronounced "nasal squeal". Do you also experience it? If so is it normal or is it suboptimal setup as some suggest?

Thanks 
If so is it normal or is it suboptimal setup as some suggest?
Certainly not normal here......
And that's with all types of headshells on four different arms. Is the "nasal squeal" you hear, coming through the speakers or from the tonearm/cartridge?
I can't get a grip on exactly what your hearing....?