Living Voice for Shindo?

I have Shindo Montille + Aurieges. Now I have a chance to buy Living Voice OBX-R (it is not R2 version). Is that worth? I read LVs are great with Shindo - but are online infos true?
adam3city
I used to own Living Voice speakers. Although I did not try them with a 15 watt amplifier I can say they are efficient and work extremely well with tubes. They made my 60 watt monos sound like 200 watts.
I owned Liveing Voice OBX (not R) and the ART Emotion Signature with upgraded Kondo binding posts and wiring, it was one of the worst things I did when I sold the ART speakers! The LV never did anything for me and even though they were very efficient they required more power than you would think.
(Dealer disclaimer - but don't sell either LV or ART products)
A friend of mine has LV speakers (I think OBX's) as a 2nd speaker pair for a smaller room. He used to have a Montille as well and now uses them part time along with a Altec Valencia coupled with a 10W Cortese. His opinion, as far as I interpret his words, is that the 10-15W are OK but not optimal and the speakers need a little more power.

You might check out something like Audio Notes large E Model in HE (high efficiency) version. This speaker runs well even with 5W.

From my experience I can tell that such a combination with a slightly underpowered amp can make enjoyable and relaxed music but on the long run lacks ease, authority and finally musicality if directly compared with more easy to drive speaker.
I run my IBX R2's with a 24watt 300b amp. Living Voice suggests at least 20 tube watts. I never run my amp more than 1/3rd throttle in my 20 x 12 listening space. I don't think you'd be getting much out of your LV speakers with just 15watts, however.