little known Great capacitor

I have used many different types of capacitors and for
the best buy with quality hands down it would have to go to Ampohm of the U.K .Please read this carefully.
The Aluminum foil,oil Polyester capacitor which is in fact Mylar is a excellent capacitor and bested my Mundorf Supremes as well as Silvers and I feel more natural than even their SGO caps.very detailed without being to soft destroys the Copper Jensons easilly! I feel Some of the teflons have a tad more detail but they are not more natural sounding.I used Vcaps ,I now feel these have more realism in tonal balance that is my opinion .See for yourself they are priced decent for a top quality cap
and a steal for the much more expensive caps that it beats!
128x128audioman58

Showing 2 responses by lucky5115

I agree. I'm using the Jupiter flat stacks -Stacked Paper Beeswax Cryo Capacitors in my Cornwalls and couldn't be happier. very neutral. Previuosly I was using Sonicaps in the mid/high and it was a bit bright. Still using Sonicap for woofer filter. The Jupiter fixed that problem, yet kept the detail and resolution. This was blind tested.
Update: The Jupiter flat stacks after using them for over two years now just keep sounding better. They play well with any type of music. The flat stacks silver leads drops the ESR considerably. They're amazing~