LittelFuses Series 285 AUDIO/MEDICAL Quality

After doing some research I found  Littlefuse sells  AUDIO/MEDICAL quality fuses  Series 285 
they are all slo-blow, buy come in various sizes including  5x20 

With the cost being less than $10, has anybody tried these over $100 "Audiophile" brands?

https://m.littelfuse.com/~/media/electronics/datasheets/fuses/littelfuse_fuse_285_datasheet.pdf.pdf
brubin

Showing 6 responses by boxer12

Brubin,
I have no experience with the power conditioner you mentioned but run my mono blocks through an Audience power conditioner. Everything else goes through an exactpower transformer & Acoustic Revive power strips. It works well & sounds terrific. 
Nonoise,
Yes, a little bit. It just gets old after a while. After reading what equipment he's using (on another thread), I'll cut him some slack for not hearing a difference with fuses & being satisfied with his $9 interconnects though. 
"I guess Art Dudley was referring to 'nonoise' with his statements"

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you can't even get that right?

Now for the last time, high end fuses do make a positive difference to sound quality (just using your tactics)
but if you would add content or data to backup your opinion it would add value.
I don’t have yet again, as "if" you care to search you will find all that I’ve said technically on the matter in many post.
Cheers George

Brubin,
I’ll save you the trouble of checking his posts. He has never tried a "premium" fuse but just "knows" they are all snake oil.
(You’re Welcome)

My opinion is that they definitely make a difference and are worth changing out.