List your breakthrough products that you’ve discovered on this audiophile Journey.

1. Add Powr sorcerer X2/4 

Get this guy with a Nordost QB base and chuck your high $$$ power conditioning units for sale on the ‘Gon.

2. Hemingway Zcore cables. The beginning line of Zcore called the Alpha will outrun 90% of the super high end cables on the market 😱. They’ve been tested by those who run the big name brands and the Alpha comes out on top. Why? One word, realism. The next line up called the Beta is where the breakthrough Technology comes into play. Install a few of these and you will be a believer in this design. Sigma and Omega are next in line and although big $$$ you don’t suffer the law of diminishing returns.

3. Theoretica Applied Physics Bacch-SP Adio 3D Sound Processer. One box does it all. The future in one box. Bottom feeders will choke on this one.

https://soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/913-theoretica-applied-physics-bacch-sp-adio-3d-sound-processor

4. Quantum Science Audio fuses. These guys work! Go Red! Unleashing your equipments full Glory.

This tread is only for your listed breakthrough products and not open to the haters and Eeyore type folks. I am sure they will leak in here to try and mock and distract this main purpose.

Dear Eeyore,

Please name your favorite, Positive, breakthrough product. 

128x128glory
This ones easy for me. The TacT 2.2X and advanced digital signal processing. It took most of the guess work out of this hobby. It made subwoofer integration a breeze, allows me to make the system sound exactly the way I want, and offers a level of performance, particularly imaging that can only be achieved otherwise on a rare basis.
One word. Many of us are digital phobic for whatever reason. Are there downsides? At high resolutions none that I can think of other than psychological one. Going in and out of 24/192 is invisible with good DACs and ADC's. Most program material starts out digital. As long as it stays there, there is no added distortion. You can keep it digital from the original ADC all the way to your DAC. In the mean while you can do pretty much anything you want to the signal without added distortion. You could triamp your speakers and get rid of all your passive crossovers! You could buy K Horns and correct the group delays. You could add passive subs and get rid electronics in the subwoofers. You can correct the frequency response of your room without having to hang so much stuff on your walls. You can give your left and right speakers the exact same frequency response curve so they sound exactly the same at all frequencies.
Any detriment is far outweighed by the benefits. It is not that difficult to master and makes this hobby even more fun. You also learn from experience like what adding 2 dB at 2000 Hz over 1/2 octave will do to the sound. The benefits are so large that I digitize my phono stage to take advantage of them. 
Love posts like this! For me when my journey really began (after I discovered there was an entire galaxy beyond Bose) 20+ years ago I have to say to this day the one time where I was truly awestruck (I've had several joyous moments of discovery along the way and continue to)  was when I heard Dynaudio speakers. I had listened to and owned quite a few but once I brought the Danes home I had finally gotten "there". And you just know it when it happens...Dynaudio Audience 82 and 52 to be specific...
+1 @ricmci the Monks Prodigy is wonderful especially after coming from a VPI. Quiet, easy to use and most importantly does what it's supposed to do clean records