List of plinth builders for Technics SP10 MK3

Would like a dual arm plinth built for my Technics SP10 MK3.

Looking for reasonably priced builders.

I looked for references but there are very few listed.... and most are old listings and no longer available.

Thanks,

Rick

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xrich121

Showing 11 responses by rich121

best-groove   
"all other manufacturers charge prices higher than the turntable value"The SP10 MK3 is no longer well regarded and worthy of high level upgrades?
Don’t know how accurate the value is, but just looked on Ebay for recent completed transactions (Past 2 months) for Technics SP10 MK3 and the lowest price was $6225.00...came in simple diy wooden plinth, no cover, there were imperfections/marks/scratches on the motor unit, controller...plus, it was located in Japan. My motor unit looks ’as new’ and my controller also is in nice condition and has the SL 1000 style plinth/cover in very nice condition.
There was also a new in box SP10 MK3, motor/controller only, that sold for $11,211.00 on December 29, 2019 on ebay

lewm

Your comments are always welcome... I have learned so much from your threads and posts!
I would much prefer to mount the SP10 MK3 motor 'naked' and have not been able to find any 'diy' references?

Don't know how good this Acoustand Solid Plinth V2 is, but would be very convenient:
http://www.acoustand.co.uk/collections/all/products/acoustand-solid-plinth-2-new  
Actually, would like a simple plinth in the same design as the Acoustand, minus the adjustable arm boards... just a blank arm board on each side, to be drilled out for whatever arm used.
Would be able to have arm boards made of various materials.

Reviving this thread as I’m still looking for a plinth to mount my SP10 MK3 motor, ’naked’ and with the availability of 2 to 3 arms.
Would prefer Panzerholz as the upper material.

Thanks lewm, but I am wanting to mount the motor 'naked', like Steve Dobbins, Chris Thornton (Artisan Fidelity).... I don't think Albert has a design for that style, at least not when I communicated with him before?
I did message him though, and again, thank you.

Actually, for the right plinth, I don't have to mount the motor 'naked', but I do want a quality plinth.