linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1
marktrav,
Thanks for sharing I'm using a Lingo 1 now... might want to try the Mober next, the Mober is much more affordable compared to the Radikal. The Javelin looks like a very well engineered arm.. been receiving many good feedbacks. I'm sure it'll be a good upgrade for your system.
btwsg,

Thanks! I also discovered that the Kuzma 4point9 fits my "Keel-Klone" Greenstreet sub-chassis. So, Kuzma in addition to Javelin. Not to mention the various, well-received Audio Origami arms. 
I had initially looked at all the cool aftermarket Linn LP12 parts such as the various sub chassis, top plates and motors. Since I am across the pond in the US and the LP12 does not have as much exposure these days, I felt it would be easier to work with my dealer with standard Linn parts but with the custom plinth.

The nice thing about the LP12 is there are many options and I personally have enjoyed learning about the history of the LP12 and what all the various upgrades and options do. Will help make better and more informed choices. 

Thanks to those who chime in. All your thoughts are very appreciated and helpful. 
I had a couple well tuned (by a reputable Linn dealer) LP12s. Absolutely loved them. Found that the Well Tempered Amadeus provided the same great presentation and tone without the maintenance and upgrade hassles. 
I thought I’d chime in as I am a relatively new LP12 owner. I bought a new Akurate spec deck about 6 months ago and am loving it. The most fun sound to listen to. My streamer is neglected now. I had it set up by an experienced dealer in the northern US. I am not a seasoned user yet but it doesn’t really seem like it will do anything but keep playing good music. Lastly, I really like the styling. It looks good in our living room. Some of the other audiophile turntables are a bit much for me visually.

just 2¢ from a new user.