Linn klimax gear with Sonus Faber Cremona

specifically interested in anyone with experience using linn gear with cremona speakers. ive got klimax kontrol, klimax chakra twin, lp12 max'd out..cufrrent speakers are akurate 212s with 221 sub...im looking for more, bigger fuller, but not overwhelming...im told cremonas are quite musical/smooth and do pair well with Linn gear. im trying to audition myself, at least my pre and power combo...they are rated to 32hz...how do the perform on the low end... thanks everyone
jaf2290

Showing 2 responses by tda2200

Well i have them with the solos and the bass preformans is out of this world.

Cremonas have a big full bottom end the klimax amps are very very dynamic with very deep powerfull bass YET have one of the most transperant bass/midbass preformans you can fin on the market, together you really need to hear it.
Mordante

I have to strongly disagree with you that linn amps sound warm and romantic , and i think that 100% of the prople that are familiare with the linn amp line up will agree.
The are naked transperant and on the bright side of things.

Maybe you are talking about the older linn amp designs ? All the new ones with swichmode powersupplyes are absolutly NOT warm sounding .