Linear Tube Audio at Axpona

I would love to hear from folks who had a chance to check out the Linear Tube Audio gear at the show (Teajay?)? I'm very interested in the new ultra linear amp which got good advance notice here at Audiogon, and the preamp which seems a refinement of the microzotl.
paullb
Me too, currently have the ZOTL10 with the upgraded linear PS.  I think I’m more curious about the preamp though as the 10 Watts is plenty for me currently. 
Me too, currently have the ZOTL10 with the upgraded linear PS.  I think I’m more curious about the preamp though as the 10 Watts is plenty for me currently. 
Hey Paul,

All the LTA have new beautifully done chassis.  The new model of the Micro-ZOTL preamp will sell for around 4K and is just a linestage with many more inputs/outputs and upgraded boards and power supply.  Mark will be sending me one for review.
Hey,

I'm on the LTA distribution list so I got the email and then checked out the website. The new preamp looks nice. It's now a preamp that can double as a headphone app, before it was a headphone amp that could double as a preamp. Hope to hear from somebody who got to hear one of their rooms.
@teajay , I will be very interested in your review since you’ve spent time with the Micro ZOTL. The MZ2 is the best preamp I’ve owned and I have no doubt the new preamp will be better but by how much? Oh who am I kidding. I know I’m buying it.