Linear Power Supply for a DAC

I’m looking for a recommendation for a Linear Power Supply for a Chord DAC. There are some units available in the UK, but I’d rather find one here in the USA.
The DAC is the Chord QuteHD DSD Dac and I’m currently using the stock wall-wart.

Power supply specs are: 12v, 1A, 2.1mm connector. The DAC has a grounding post if needed.

I found this Teddy Pardo model, and the specs say power output “up to 2A.” Would this be a good match for my DAC?
http://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies/teddy12-2.html

Looking for quality, but wouldn’t mind finding something less expensive than the Pardo.
128x128lowrider57

I have a Farad power supply being delivered from the Netherlands tomorrow for my Chord Dave DAC. Thier prices include shipping but they aren't cheap.  

Dave uses 3 voltages so I had to buy 3 power supplies plus a custom harness than Farad makes.

They have what you need for Chord Qutest on the shelf.

I haven't heard it yet but if you give me a couple of days I'll post my impressions.

Jerry

I recently added a Sean Jacobs DC4 ARC6 LPS to my (M Scaler) DAVE. It is a remarkable upgrade.  Expensive of course, but brings DAVE to a level so far beyond the stock power supply it’s hard to believe.  

I have a Swagman Labs SE LPS that's worked well for me. I'd like to upgrade the stock DC cable from the power supply to the 2.5mm barrel connector.

First question; what is this cable called? It has a lockable circular plug.

And lastly, any recommendations (under $100) ?